“We have been working with Rockhouse Partners for three years on this event, and it continues to be a more rewarding relationship each year. Their approach is a well thought-out roadmap to achieve maximum results on our limited budget.”
Trevor Cravens, Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival and DRAFT Magazine
- Create and launch an improved, fully-optimized website to sell more tickets and capitalize on mobile site traffic.
- Coordinate the new website experience with an email marketing strategy to increase brand familiarity and drive ROI.
- Increase email & social media engagement through smartly segmented campaigns and engagement-driven social posting.
Strategy & Planning
- Building on the success of the 2013 festival, Rockhouse Partners executed a thorough marketing strategy that included tactical email marketing campaigns, contesting, social media management and website maintenance in conjunction with a measurable system for tracking ticket sales, social growth and site performance.
Designed, Built & Measured
- Designed and maintained a new, fully-optimized website.
- Created a mobile-friendly email marketing template.
- Developed and organized a system for monitoring year-over-year sales growth on a weekly basis.
Finalized & Fine-Tuned
- Conducted a thorough QA process to ensure website accuracy and performance.
- Utilized A/B subject line testing and segmentation to maximize open rates.
- More Revenue from Email: 15% increase in ticket revenue through email.
- More Engagement through Email: 30% increase in open rate, 70% increase in average click rate.
- Larger Audience: 6% growth in email database, 46% growth in Facebook following.
- Better Website Performance: 103% increase in total page views, 27% boost in website performance, 248% growth in mobile site views.
The Next Steps
- Continue to monitor and improve website performance.
- Further email list segmentation and sending plans.
- Deploy marketing strategy well in advance of the 2015 Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival.