2013 has already been a busy year for the Etix digital marketing team, which has been designing and launching custom sites for our clients. One that we’re most excited about is the Lucky Man Concerts site, which made its debut in February.
Lucky Man Concerts is a unique project; unlike most of our clients, which are single-venue organizations, Lucky Man is a promoter for several clubs, so we had to find a way for fans to easily filter show listings by venue.
The finished product stylishly showcases a fresh look and commemorates their 10 year anniversary with a brand new logo. Most importantly, the site is designed to convert visitors to ticket buyers.
Here are the top 5 reasons why the Lucky Man Concerts site works:
1. Clear calls to action (CTAs): The listing view is easy to scan with a prominent yellow button that begs to be clicked.
2. A home page designed to grab and keep the visitor’s attention: The rotating banner on the homepage features popular events and has clear CTAs.
3. Invitations for engagement: Persistent email signups and social media widgets on every page encourage visitors to connect with Lucky Man Concerts in other ways.
4. SEO Juice: The site is search engine-friendly with descriptive titles and metadata. Combine that with the personal SEO touch from an Etix Connect team member (who routinely monitiors traffic sources, site content, etc), and LuckyManOnline.com is optimized for maximum search traffic.
5. Free, fan-driven promotion: Facebook Like, Share and RSVP buttons on each event listing encourage fans to promote events to their social networks.
Want to learn more? Contact Kelly Henderson Director of Client Marketing.