The entire Etix crew will be hosting a weekend of:
* Live music: http://hopscotchmusicfest.com/bands/2013/
* Great eats & drinks: empanadas, brunch & Bloody Mary’s
* A quality hang with our team, our partners and our clients
The schedule is being finalized with some great stuff planned:
Thursday, September 5
* Client travel day
* 5-7pm: VIP Party at CAM Raleigh
* 7-Midnight: Go enjoy some bands!
* Midnight: Night of 1,000 Empanadas @ Calavera Empanada and Tequila Bar powered by Worldwide Ticketcraft and MailChimp
Friday, September 6
* 11am: Etix Mimosa and Apps Party at Busy Bee Cafe powered by Worldwide Ticketcraft and MailChimp
(Open house from 11am-2pm. Join Etix and your fellow Blast attendees for some specialty appetizers and drinks.)
* 3pm: Etix Office Visit. Come by and see Travis and Joe in their natural environment!
* 5pm until…Go enjoy some live music and make sure to stop the VIP lounge for free drinks and snacks. (VIP lounge is located house-right, on Fayetteville Street near the stage)
* 10pm: Join Etix & The RailHawks at London Bridge Pub for a viewing party of the U.S. Men’s World Cup qualifying match vs. Costa Rica
Saturday, September 7
* 11am: Bloody Mary Brunch Party on stage at the Raleigh Red Hat Amphitheater powered by Stark RFID
* 3pm: Day Parties & Visit to the North Carolina Museum of Art (meet the shuttle at the Sheraton at 3pm)
* 6pm until…Go Enjoy live music and make sure to stop by the VIP lounge (Same location on Fayetteville St)
We look forward to seeing everyone at Etix Blast!