“Working with Rockhouse Partners on the management of our website and social media outreach is invaluable! Since we started our strategic marketing efforts we have seen our fan base grow by 23%. In a market of multiple entertainment options, Rockhouse helps us stay relevant and a venue people now actively seek to meet their entertainment needs!”
– Becky Colwell, General Manager
Building on experience and success from 2013, Etix and Rockhouse Partners partnered with Becky Colwell and the Koka Booth Amphitheatre marketing team to develop an email marketing strategy that would optimize announcement emails and increase ticket sales:
- Turn previous ticket purchasers into actionable data used to target specific customer groups.
- Optimize email campaigns for better viewing on a mobile device.
- Use announcement emails to drive more engagement, specifically site visits and ticket purchases.
What We Did
- Strategy & Planning
- Building on the momentum of the 2013 season, Rockhouse Partners and Koka Booth developed goals and deployed an organized, measurable system for tracking sales & audience growth during pre-season and throughout the year.
- Designed, Built & Measured
- Designed a new, customized email template.
- Included social media presence and exploited website traffic during pre-sale periods to facilitate email list growth and achieve higher results with each send.
- Created a new system to effectively track results week over week.
- Finalized & Fine-Tuned
- Maximized open rates by utilizing A/B subject line testing.
- Implemented a consistent sending plan and cross-channel optimization for pre-sale announcement emails, which increased open rates by 2%.
- Higher Revenue from Email: 291% increase in ticket revenue through email .
- Growth in Email Audience: 23% increase in email database.
- Better Email Engagement: 7% increase in open rates.
- Continue Website Optimization
- Further Email List Segmentation & Sending Plans
- Meet and Exceed Growth Goals